Song of the Ainur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song of the Ainur

The LotRO Kinship on the Landroval server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a thought

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowhawk
Ainu
Ainu

Male
Number of posts : 14
Character Name : Snowhawk
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Just a thought Empty
PostSubject: Just a thought   Just a thought Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:00 pm

Just wanted to say something to those in the kinship and to the leader/officers. I want you all to know that I merely wish to make suggestions concerning the kinship. I have no expectations whatsoever about my role in this kinship. I just wish to throw out options to think about so that every facet that is desired for this kinship is met. And if by chance through my limited experience some obstacles in the road can be avoided so much the better. My desire was never to be an officer in this kinship or have any type of leadership position.

Don't become overwhelmed by some of things that come up, not only from me, but others also. It's all a process that can be taken a step at a time. Above all else, enjoy the game and have run, that's the key. There are many enjoyable adventures in this game, and I would hate to anyone become burned out. Have fun and have a wonderful day.

Snow
Back to top Go down
Iluwen
Leader
Leader
Iluwen

Female
Number of posts : 71
Character Name : Iluwen
Level : 29
Race : Elf
Class : Lore-Master
Vocation : Explorer
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Just a thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought   Just a thought Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:11 pm

All suggestions that any member of the Kinship has I will take and am open to hearing. Smile Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and thoughts and ideas -- and sharing those is the meaning of being part of a group like this.

Hear, hear! Enjoy the game and have fun -- if you're not, then you might as well not even be playing. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/
Vaniel

Male
Number of posts : 4
Character Name : Vaniel
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Just a thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought   Just a thought Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:15 pm

Some Ideas from me,
Please get in the habit of "signing on" to the Kinship channel, every time you Sign In to the game.
A simple Hello, is enough.
Also ask first on the Kinship channel for some help with a quest, before using the LFF channel.
The more we play together, the better our Kinship will be. And the better we will do in raids.
I would also like to suggest to the leadership, that we have a monthly on-line meeting in Bree. It will really help us to get to know each other, and will also Liven up the "Pony" for an evening. Can't believe how quiet it is in that place.As for "Why Bree":
I realise that we Elves aren't "big" drinkers, but we DO have to think of those Hobbits and (EEEEEWWWWW) Dwarves; and their drinking habits ^^
Back to top Go down
Iluwen
Leader
Leader
Iluwen

Female
Number of posts : 71
Character Name : Iluwen
Level : 29
Race : Elf
Class : Lore-Master
Vocation : Explorer
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Just a thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought   Just a thought Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:43 am

Yes, I do try to encourage activity within the Kinship channel, as it does state in our policies. However, I cannot be certain if everyone has actually read through them... No

A meeting could certainly help us all come to know each other better. I also plan on holding events later on once we grow a bit more, such as the events listed under the Events section. We are a role playing Kinship, so there will be role playing events coming up! Once we get all of these events going, I don't know if we'd even need a monthly meeting in Bree on top of all of it. We'll see how things go. I've been trying my best to recruit. It's just very hard to find more good people that aren't already taken!
Back to top Go down
http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Just a thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought   Just a thought Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a thought
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song of the Ainur :: The Kinship :: General Kinship Discussion-
Jump to: