Song of the Ainur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song of the Ainur

The LotRO Kinship on the Landroval server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanted: 1 Adult Drake Hide from Nam Amlug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleena
Ainu
Ainu

Female
Number of posts : 18
Character Name : Eleena
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Wanted: 1 Adult Drake Hide from Nam Amlug Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: 1 Adult Drake Hide from Nam Amlug   Wanted: 1 Adult Drake Hide from Nam Amlug Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:44 pm

If you acquire a drake hide from one of the adult drakes in Nam Amlug and are interested in selling it, please contact me (here or in game on Eleena) and let me know how much you want for it. I don't know what level the drakes are (30ish, perhaps?), but I suspect it will be a while before I can tackle killing one and I would like to get one hide for my last tailor quest. Thanks!

Eleena
Back to top Go down
Iluwen
Leader
Leader
Iluwen

Female
Number of posts : 71
Character Name : Iluwen
Level : 29
Race : Elf
Class : Lore-Master
Vocation : Explorer
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 1 Adult Drake Hide from Nam Amlug   Wanted: 1 Adult Drake Hide from Nam Amlug Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:42 pm

Wow, last tailor quest already! Very Happy Very nice. I'm sure someone can get ahold of one for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/
Snowhawk
Ainu
Ainu

Male
Number of posts : 14
Character Name : Snowhawk
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 1 Adult Drake Hide from Nam Amlug   Wanted: 1 Adult Drake Hide from Nam Amlug Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:34 pm

Actually it's a quest specific item. Only those on the quest can actually loot it. If you would like me to take you into the drakes domain to obtain it, I would be more than happy to
Back to top Go down
Eleena
Ainu
Ainu

Female
Number of posts : 18
Character Name : Eleena
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 1 Adult Drake Hide from Nam Amlug   Wanted: 1 Adult Drake Hide from Nam Amlug Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:44 pm

Ah, I hadn't realized that it is quest specific. Since you can kill any adult drake in that area for it, I figured it was not quest specific. (I believe they used to require one particular drake to be killed and changed it to any of the adult ones in that area to make the quest a little less difficult.) Well, in that case, I'll wait until I am farther along before I do it. Thanks for the info and offer of assistance.

Eleena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 1 Adult Drake Hide from Nam Amlug   Wanted: 1 Adult Drake Hide from Nam Amlug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: 1 Adult Drake Hide from Nam Amlug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song of the Ainur :: Lord of the Rings Online :: Vocations-
Jump to: